Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's BEEN AWHILE

SO, Lily's 1st birthday, Christmas, and New Years have come and gone, and I have not been blogging! We are back home in California. Leaving was heartbreaking yet again. Its never easy leaving home.

Lily's birthday was inCREDIBLE! Everything came together beautifully. I was a little worried there at the end but I managed to pull it together with the help of my Mom, Lauren, and Amanda. I will post a few of the pictures.
Lily's smash cake
This was the only thing I doubted myself on, but I think it turned out cute!


Her Royal Highness the Queen of Hearts! (:





Lily with a couple of her card minions

Smash cake

Smash cake
The food table!
As you can see, everything came together great! We were blessed to have tons of family and friends and had an awesome day! I will try to put up Christmas pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment