Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me! (:

              So today is our 3rd anniversary! 3 years married and 5 years together. Wow time flies. This evening we had an errand to run before heading back to Columbus tomorrow, and afterwards decided it was as good a time as any to stop at the beach. So we did. Lily got to see the beach for the first time! We held her hands as she stood up with her feet in the sand, just close enough for the waves to wash over them. She loved it. She was chatting and giggling and SO tickled with all of it. It was the best anniversary gift I could have asked for, and now I get to always remember, Lily's first time at the beach was our 3rd wedding anniversary. (: 
             In other news: I am losing my mind in this hotel room for several reasons. The most stressful of course is the lack of space. Which makes everything seem so much messier than it probably is. We also have a TON of stuff in this tiny area, and that adds to the clutter. LILY is not helping with that either. She is going through a phase where her favorite hobby is destroying otherwise neat and orderly areas. Opening drawers, and pulling out clothing one by one. Opening diaper bags, and pulling out and scattering each item. She does the same with toys, books, anything. Its going to be such a relief to get out of here tomorrow and head to Gramma's for a relaxing Thanksgiving. Wait what am I saying? Thanksgiving is only relaxing for men and children. Ah how I long for the days when nothing was expected of me on thanksgiving but eating and visiting... This next few days will be pretty hectic, so I doubt I will get a chance to post, but Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment